Veteran Patriots Foundation Inc.
We provide legal support and living assistance to veterans.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (831)239-8790 for more info.
You can contribute to our campaign by:
sending a check to P.O Box 1544 Soquel CA 95073
donating to our Gofundme fundraiser
donating via PayPal using your debit or credit card
What We Do – How We Can Work with Civilians
- Rural Property for Garden Crops
- Rural Property for Temporary Campgrounds
- For Tiny House Village – we engineer tiny houses since 2006!
- Attorneys of different specialties, we have cases of past due compensation for at least 6-8 vets with rock solid cases. Presently, lawyers are needed, to upgrade disability ratings because some are soon to be illegally evicted, some for child support, and others for consequentially from lack of concern by the V.A. and the locally administered office.
- Coffee Shop – Café – 24/7
- Representation by Civilian Advocates
- Locally administered vets programs be democratically elected and must have already been. No more Homeless denied V.A. services or poorly compensated. Experienced people elected by the vets themselves.
- Warehouse – Temporary Storage
- Car Shop – Jobs Fixing Cars, Vehicles
- Farm w/Barn